Last updated: March 17, 2022
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect?We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
(a) information about your visits to and use of this website;
(b) information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
(c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications;
(2) Information about website visitsWe may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability, and for marketing purposes.
(a) Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
(b) To contact you about features and updates about our services or products exclusively.
(c) To bill and collect sums owed to us. Uses for this purpose include sending you email invoices, receipts and notices of delinquency, to alert you if we need a different credit card number, and to otherwise try to collect money owed. We use third parties to handle secure credit card transaction processing and send billing information to such third parties, who maintain all information in confidence, to process your orders and credit card payments.
(a) To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
(d) To the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling or purchasing.
(5) Safeguarding Your Information(a) To protect your information, our credit card processing vendor uses the latest 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for secure transactions. In addition, our vendor is certified as compliant with card association security initiatives, such as the Visa Cardholder Information Security and Compliance (CISP), MasterCard® (SDP), and Discovery Information Security and Compliance (DISC).
(b) Account passwords are encrypted. We cannot see your passwords. We can only reset them.
(6) Security of your personal dataWe will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. If you create an account, you are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
(8) Your rightsYou may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you or information concerning the products or services.
(9) Third party websitesThe website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, terms and conditions or privacy policies of third party websites.
(11) Data SharingWe do not sell, trade or rent personal information to anyone. We will not use or share your personally identifiable data with others.